Arrange your photos to be a collage easily and creatively- Select a template from dozens of examples or just use a blank page to start your collage making project.
- Drag or drop your favorite photos into this page. Embellish them with frames, masks, cliparts and backgrounds as you wish.
- Resize or reposition any layer to anywhere you want in this project, to make it to be the perfect and unique layout.
Finely designed templates for all kinds of occasions
- A wide range of templates for birthday, wedding, holidays and other special days in life are all gathered in.
- Apply Photo Wall to display your unique looks or for formal use such as building Contact Sheet.
- Templates for creating precious greeting cards are also available and easy to handle for customization.
- Calendar templates are provided as well to assist you to make unique calendars.
Built-in backgrounds, frames, cliparts make your collages the most unique ones
- Apply or change background of a collage project with built-in patterns or your own pictures.
- Drop shadow for your photo, or decorate it with plenty of lovely frames and masks.
- A large array of clipart images which match any occasion are given to make your collages more special.
- You can also add a shape into your photo collage.
Easily manage collages, photos, layers, shadows, size or position, personalize your works
- Change the size or orientation of your collages for different purposes, such as email or print.
- Crop, rotate, move or zoom your photos.
- Change the color, shape, opacity of the shadow.
- Drag a layer to anywhere you want in a collage project.
- Add text and you can choose text font, font size, color, graphics, background color and so on.
Save your collage, print it or share it with family and friends
- Save your collage as a picture in one of these formats,. Jpg,. Png,. Tif,. Gif,. Bmp.
- Set your finished collage work as the wallpaper for your computer.
- With the help of Print Preview settings, directly print your collage in perfection.
- Email your collages to family and friends, share them on Facebook, MySpace or blog.